Job Application for TIR-101
Centre Lead / IT Project Manager - RPA - US Client - TIR-101
Experience : Minimum 8-10 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Location : Shivananda Circle, Bangalore - 560001
Skill Set : IT-Project Management, PMO, .Net, RPA, Robotic Process Automation, Centre Lead
Job Details :
- Grounds up Opportunity to start and build an offshore center in Automation Technology and Operations for a well capitalized US client
- Reporting into Managing Partner / CEO of organisation
- Interact with US team - COO and CTO,
- Hiring of IT - Team for the positions like - Junior / Senior Software Programmer, Technical / Solutions Architect and Lead Programmer
- Setting up operations in Bangalore, India
- Responsible for performance, career management and Break-fix for the staff on their teams.
- The services include assessing client needs for RPA, delivering proof-of-concept automations, training, strategic planning, automation analysis and solution design, automation development and deployment.
- Apply knowledge and experience to leverage a variety of technical solutions to address business problems. Ensures solutions are understood not only in the “what” but the ”why” and “how”
- Key Attributes :
- Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.
- Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
- Strong orientation to customer service (external and internal), with a commitment to quality, and manages delivery performance and customer expectations to alignment and customer delight.
- With an orientation to action, makes well considered decisions, even in uncertain situations.
- Using an adaptive leadership style to influence, motivate and challenge subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Acts and presents with staff, suppliers and clients in an appropriate manner commensurate with a professional services organization.
- Desired Candidate Profile :
- US client handling experience
- IT Project Management experience
- Strong in Technical knowledge
- Experience in Hiring IT Teams
- Setting up new operations / executing projects
- Looking for candidates with RPA Automation Anywhere experience
- Advance Excel and MIS reporting
- Minimum 8 to 10 years relevant experience
- To apply share your resume to email@example.com / can reach on 080-40945777