Job Application for TIR-103
Trade Finance Manager - Doha, Qatar - TIR-103
Experience : 10+ Years
Salary : As per Industry Standards + Accommodation + Local Transport + Individual Visa + Flight Tickets
Location : Doha, Qatar
Skill Set : Trade
Job Details :
- Responsible for the day to day Traditional Trade ‘Import/Export” and GTEEs Operations so as to facilitate ‘world class’ customer service by driving operational performance (SLA/PLA), reducing cost, operational efficiency and reducing operational risk.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and is regularly called upon by various stakeholders e.g. Relationship Managers, Client Managers, INA, LGA, BRCM for technical guidance and advice.
- Evaluating the operational risk and ensuring adherence to Compliance guidelines and AML/FCC governance so effective management of customers’ need requesting ‘bespoke’ trade structures.
- Responsible for monitor performance against plan and take corrective action as required making sure the group policy and procedures are fully embedded and implemented within GTRF.
- Responsible to maintain internal control standards through timely action on audit points, compliance, internal and operational risk controls in line with Group and Regulatory requirements/standards.
- Responsible to ensure timely delivery of quality Trade services to the clients with no/minimal processing errors.
- To apply share your resume to email@example.com / can reach on 080-40945777