Job Application for TIR-120
Infrastructure Technician - US Based client, specialized in RPA - TIR-120
Experience : Minimum 5 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Location : Shivananda Circle or Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Skill Set : Desktop / Laptop Support, VPN, AWS cloud, Maintenance of Server
Job Details :
- Position Overview:
- Accountable for the day to day operations of organization delivery and administrative infrastructure. Responsible for the establishment, monitoring and ongoing maintenance of all cloud, server and laptop components utilized by organization for internal administrative and client delivery activities.
- Shifts: India and US Time Zone
- Responsibilities and Skills:
- Conducts and manages the creation of Servers for client environments for both organization hosted and client hosted environments.
- Tracks and administers the patches to these servers.
- Conduct backup activities for all internal and client facing infrastructure.
- Conduct periodic practice failover activities to test for adequate processes and procedures
- Administer organization’s Active Directory environment
- Setup and support organization laptops deployed to all personnel
- Categorize and report costs associated with the AWS infrastructure used to support clients.
- Establish and maintain VPN access to the organization infrastructure in the AWS cloud
- Participate in the establishment of processes and procedures to support all of the above
- Key Attributes
- Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.
- Strong orientation to customer service (external and internal), with a commitment to quality, and manages delivery performance and customer expectations to alignment and customer delight
- Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
- High EQ showing understanding, courtesy, tact and empathy to effectively manage relationships across a diverse spectrum of personalities. Is effective in presenting their perspective and inspiring alignment and “follow ship” to recommendations.
- Identifies problems early, does a disciplined root cause analysis, uses sound judgment to determine alternatives and implement resolutions.
- Using an adaptive style to influence, motivate and challenge subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Is a prudent steward of the company’s resources and effectively manages risk. Acts in ways that sustain and grow the business.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing, adjusting styles to the topic and/or audience. Is a proactive listener actively engaging with others.
- With an orientation to action, makes well considered decisions, even in uncertain situations.
- To apply share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / can reach on 080-40945777