Job Application for TIR-38
Team Leader / Supervisor - Letter of Guarantee – Trade Finance - Doha, Qatar - Immediate Joinee - TIR-38
Experience : 3-6 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards + Shared Accomodation + Health insurance + Individual Visa + Flight Ticket
Location : Doha, Qatar
Skill Set : Experience in letters of guarantees
Job Details :
- Looking for candidate who can join immediately or in 30 days
- The job holder is responsible for the supervising of all work related to the letter of Guarantees.
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Check and approve all the day to day activities related to the letters of Guarantees.
- Check and approve issuance of letters of Guarantees, amendments, claims, expiries, and cancellations.
- Ensure applicable pricing rates applied in line with the stipulated FCR.
- Attend customers’ calls and emails inquiries with regard to guarantees business.
- Handle inquiries from correspondent banks.
- Review and release the swift messages related to payment of correspondent bank charges and encashment of guarantees.
- Monitor the follow up on the monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually guarantees commission.
- Supervise the timely reconciliation of the relevant Nostro/Vostro accounts.
- Monitor the incomplete transactions
- Perform any other related tasks assigned by superiors of the unit management.
- Allocation of DOA transactions
- Circulating productivity of makers & pending in authorization at start of the day
- Updating aborted transactions details file
- Routing messages in SWIFT alliance
- Forwarding approval received transactions to makers for processing
- Reviewing and sending of monthly report to FI for banks
- Sending productivity and first pass error details to the team on 1st day of every month
- Pre-vetting text and counter gtee wordings from bank / FI team
- Month end liability and cash margin balancing
- Month end hold report reconciliation
- Month end DQ account proofing / reconciliation
- Knowledge, & Other skills:
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact with internal business units and external customers in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent English is required.
- Arabic language is a plus.
- Knowledge of banking processes and back office support.
- Knowledge of the banking sector in Qatar and the region is a plus.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Advanced computer and MS office skills.
- To apply share your resume to email@example.com / can reach on 080-40945777