Job Application for TIR-84
Product Officer Cash Management and Corporate Channels - TIR-84
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Salary : Best in the industry + Shared Accomodation, Visa, Local Transport, Medical Insurance & Annual Airfare
Location : Doha, Qatar
Skill Set : Cash Product Management, Transaction banking, Banking products, Wholesale Banking
Job Details :
- To develop new cash products to keep bank ahead of competition, support and promote alternative and remote banking products and channels including assisting the day-to-day management of Corporate Channels.
- Online Management • Conceptualize new product requirements based on customer requirements and competitive landscape • Work with IT to complete the requirements for development. • Conduct UAT for all system developments undertaken and report back to Transaction Manager. • Develop product manual and marketing material and presentations for the cash products • Develop reports to measure the cash management product usage
- Continuous Improvement • Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement. • Provide after sales support to new online customers and assist them in the log in and upload process including processing all Corporate channels registrations and access amendments. • Conduct the operations of the banking portals in order to ensure continuity of service and prevent downturn and other problems.
- Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures • Recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering a specific area of activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Statements and Reports • Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment • Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Related Assignments • Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Minimum Qualifications: • Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications /Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: • 3 - 6 years’ of relevant experience in banking with 1 year experience in online banking services with a financial institution
- Knowledge, & Other skills: • Knowledge of IT of banking processes. • Knowledge of the banking sector in Qatar. • Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively. • Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment. • Ability to work under pressure.
- Interested candidates please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org and can reach on to 080-40945777