Job Application for TIR-94
Software Programmer - RPA - US Client - Work Location Bangalore - TIR-94
Experience : 1-3 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Location : Shivananda Circle, Bangalore - 560001
Skill Set : .Net, RPA, Robotic Process Automation, Entry level programmers
Job Details :
- Responsibilities and Skills:
- Develop Bots and related applications as required to meet a Robotic specification using the Automation platform.
- Apply knowledge and experience to leverage a variety of technical solutions to address business problems.
- Has experience with diverse technologies such as .NET platforms and the Windows Operating System, and an understanding of good networking principles.
- Experienced with 3r and 4th generation languages.
- Practical experience with the OOP principles of Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Converts Technical specifications to operating Bots by developing the Bots using the Automation platform, and ensure successful completion of system testing.
- Improves Bot velocity over time.
- Producing the code and providing the production support for Bots post deployment
- Key Attributes
- Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.
- Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
- Acts and presents with staff, suppliers and clients in an appropriate manner commensurate with a professional services organization.
- Minimum 1-3 Year Experience in RPA must.
- To apply share your resume to email@example.com / can reach on 080-40945777