Job Application for TIR-95
Senior Software Programmer - RPA - US Client - Work Location Bangalore - TIR-95
Experience : 3-5 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Location : Shivananda Circle, Bangalore - 560001
Skill Set : .Net, RPA, Robotic Process Automation, Senior level programmers
Job Details :
- Leads a pod of programmers in the development, system testing and release to UAT, converting Technical specifications to operating Bots developed on the Automation Anywhere platform. Monitors and improves Bot velocity.
- Responsibilities and Skills
- Develop Bots and related applications as required to meet a Robotic specification using the Automation Anywhere platform.
- Operate to production schedule, monitor Bot and BotRunner performance, respond to escalated user issues, conduct problem isolation and resolutions, and perform back-ups per scheduled.
- Apply knowledge and experience to leverage a variety of technical solutions to address business problems.
- Has experience with diverse technologies such as .NET platforms and the Windows Operating System, and an understanding of good networking principles.
- Experienced with 3r and 4th generation languages.
- Practical experience with the OOP principles of Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Key Attributes
- Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.
- Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
- Strong orientation to customer service (external and internal), with a commitment to quality, and manages delivery performance and customer expectations to alignment and customer delight.
- With an orientation to action, makes well considered decisions, even in uncertain situations.
- Using an adaptive leadership style to influence, motivate and challenge subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Acts and presents with staff, suppliers and clients in an appropriate manner commensurate with a professional services organization.
- Minimum 3-5 Year Experience in RPA must.
- To apply share your resume to email@example.com / can reach on 080-40945777