Job Application for TIR-98
Lead Programmer - RPA - US Client - Work Location Bangalore - TIR-98
Experience : 5-7 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Location : Shivananda Circle, Bangalore - 560001
Skill Set : .Net, RPA, Robotic Process Automation, Lead Programmer
Job Details :
- Leader of a team of developers, including senior programmers and programmers. Accountable for the performance of the team(s) assigned to meet engagement commitments, and provide tactical guidance to team.
- Responsible for performance and career management for the staff on their teams.
- Responsibilities and Skills:
- Develop Bots and related applications as required to meet a Robotic specification using the Automation Anywhere platform.
- Oversee and guide Bot development, ensuring the leveraging of existing Bot inventories and programming best practices.
- Operate to production schedule, monitor Bot and BotRunner performance, respond to escalated user issues, conduct problem isolation and resolutions, and perform back-ups per scheduled.
- Conduct performance tuning and enhancements to optimize Bot deployments, maintain processing environments, enable and conduct virtual server management, and ensure readiness of any Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Apply knowledge and experience to leverage a variety of technical solutions to address business problems. Ensures solutions are understood not only in the “what” but the ”why” and “how”.
- Has experience with diverse technologies such as .NET platforms and the Windows Operating System, and an understanding of good networking principles. •
- Experienced with 3r and 4th generation languages.
- Practical experience with the OOP principles of Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Key Attributes
- Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.
- Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
- Strong orientation to customer service (external and internal), with a commitment to quality, and manages delivery performance and customer expectations to alignment and customer delight.
- With an orientation to action, makes well considered decisions, even in uncertain situations.
- Using an adaptive leadership style to influence, motivate and challenge subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Acts and presents with staff, suppliers and clients in an appropriate manner commensurate with a professional services organization.
- Minimum 5-7 Year Relevant Experience.
- To apply share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / can reach on 080-40945777